Teknomatik belt oil skimmers
have been designed for quick removal of oils that contaminate various working fluids.
The unit is installed directly on the tank.
- The equipment has been designed for tanks, machining tool trays and wash stands.
- Its purpose is to remove oil from emulsions and cutting fluids.
- The recovered oil can be collected in separate drums.
- The belt is resistant to oils and contaminants.
- Extended life and easy cleaning. Made in stainless steel, grade 304.
Cleaning makes the cutting fluids and machining tools more durable and optimizes the work conditions
- The equipment includes an external body, immersed elements and a belt.
- The working element is a polyethylene belt (resistant to oils).
- The upper roller is driven by a motor and the bottom roller is hung on the skimming belt, immersed in the fluid being cleaned.
- The external part is installed above the tank. It includes a drive, control cabinet, driving roller and wipers.
- The oil-immersed part includes a roller that controls belt tensioning and guiding.
- The distance between the fluid surface and the unit does not impact unit performance.
- The electrical control ensures safe operation of the unit. In accordance with the applicable standards, the unit is equipped with a safety switch and electrical protections.
- The maximum height of oil transport is 3m.
- On customer’s request, the unit can be provided with an inverter for stepless speed control.
|Motor rating [W]